Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another AA Concert Season Underway Starting Today!

Today kicks off a brand new season in Armstrong Auditorium!  It's our third season since our 20 million dollar auditorium was finished in central Oklahoma of all places!  Time flies.  Above is a picture of our lovely Box Office Manager, Emily Burns right after she got into the office this morning!  Looks like she's geared up for the big season opening day.  She's great!  I totally love working under her in this department. 
This is also Emily's office....The ushering staff's ties, and shirts are now located in her office this year.  This is a change from the past two seasons where they were located in Auditorium storage.
This is my dinner on the go today; my homemade Spice of life; :-) almost too spicy chili.  Long work day today!
Here is Armstrong Auditorium's newest box office staff member, Paulette Corey!  With Sarah Patten out of the country, Paulette is filling her box office position this season...so here's the triple duo this season....Emily Burns; manager; Paulette Corey; Emily's box office assistant, and me, Will Call tickets in the Box Office.  Paulette will do great!
....here is me!  I'm the one taking the pictures, so the name tag will suffice and probably looks better than me this morning anyway.  :-)  I got up at 3AM this morning to find this thing!  It's been a long summer in hibernation for it!  :-)

 Our venue, Armstrong Auditorium!  A local newspaper wrote last year that it rivals European Palaces!  What a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment