Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tea Time

LITERALLY after about SIX YEARS of trying to get together for tea during the work day Mrs. Malone and I FINALLY worked out our schedules to mesh!  She's a super busy lady; and on top of that our schedules are completely opposite.  When I get off work, that's when her family is home, but today, finally we had REAL TEA TIME (the loose leaf kind with STEVIA, yeah, on top of that) in her home while her husband practiced the piano who is doing a private performance tonight at the University of Central Oklahoma Local Jazz Club.  I'm working on my cookbook tonight; else I would have gone.  Above is a photo of Puchinni<sp?>; their dachshund.  Use to see him a lot when the Malone kids were younger and I use to baby sit them; but it's been awhile.  Everyone is getting older.  I tried to get a pic of him cuddling me, but I missed my op for that; the rest of the time he wanted me to play fetch.  I'm very partial to dachshund's b/c I had one growing up in Texas.  In fact, I loved mine so much that is why I don't have a dog to this day.  It was too painful when mine died.  Thanks for the good tea time Mrs. Malone.  The tea was delicious!  You are wonderful!  :-)  Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment