Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Photos!

Thanks to David Savage for taking this shot of Jamie Hawkins and myself at Thanksgiving Dinner.  Great shot, love it!  We all enjoyed Thanksgiving at my brother and sister in laws house! All Pics are up now at royaltruecolours.com for those with password access.
Love this shot of Robert Glennon that I got before dinner in my brother and sister in laws kitchen.  Looks like he's thinking, OH NO, she caught me working in the kitchen.  ha, ha! 
Mrs. Heyer and my sister in law Sonia are working something out in Sonia's kitchen before dinner.
A beautiful Thanksgiving Turkey decorated by my mom!  We had two turkey's.  My mom baked this one, and Sonia baked another one.
Love this pic.  My "adopted" neice and nephews, the Welsh kids!  Ansley, by the way, is great!  I got tired after eating too much, yeah, and had to lay down, and Ansley came and gave me this great back massage to help me relax.  What a sweetheart!
 My brother and Sonia eating with some of their dinner guests.....let's see, Anthony Chibarirwe, Robert Glennon, Kyle Tremblay, Benjamin Tauer can be seen in this pic.  I think I see a sliver of Lauren Eames shir on the other side of Benjamin too!  :-) 
 Benjamin Tauer carves the turkey.  What a great carver he was!
 My parents enjoying their meal.
Jamie Hawkins and Tiffany Watson, and Tiffany's mom, here all the way from Mississippi, enjoying their meal.
 Sean Welsh enjoying his meal; where's his wife Gladys, she's missing.....
FOUND HER....should have known, she was in the kitchen putting last touches to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment