Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Coats Farewell Family Lunch!

Had a family lunch this Sunday at my parents house with my parents, brother, and sister in law.  We got together before we take off later this week.  My parents and myself are headed to Tucson, Arizona, and my brother and Sonia are headed to Tampa, Florida. Will be nice!  Thanks to my dad and mom for cooking and hosting!  T'was so nice to come to a literally "home cooked meal!" at the parents.  The neighbors rooster and duck were wandering in my parents yard, so I took a photo of them before I captured them and my parents cooked them for the lunch.  JUST JOKING!   The pic really was taken in my parents yard our our neighbors "runaways" though. With this said my recipes and designs will be on hold for two weeks while we are away having fun!  The cookbook of culinary elegance should be ready to hit the press mid October for those who have asked for a copy.  Until then, everyone have a nice 2 weeks; will be working hard on new designs upon return!


2 comments: