Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gifts From Ken and Melissa Brown!--THANK YOU!

 While I was away in Tucson, Arizona.  A GREAT friend from Texas that I've known since I was in 3rd grade came to Oklahoma and stayed at my house with her husband, 2 children, father in law, and brother in law.  I came home to a very, very clean home...almost like spring cleaned and the gifts shown in these pictures!  Specialty Teas....I LOVE TEA!!!....original drawings by Melissa's kids, AND NEW "designer" sheets.  I say designer b/c of the design on them that matches perfectly with my bedding theme.  WOW....THANK YOU.  What a blessing.  I'm very happy that y'all stayed in my home and I hope you enjoyed Oklahoma!  Maybe we'll see you all at Thanksgiving NEXT MONTH at some point if you're up visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment