Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sharing A Few Trip Photos

Don't ask how b/c I'm wondering myself, but recently, EVERY TIME that I go on a trip I have lost one button to my coat and don't notice until I'm home. Have been down to 2 buttons this winter. Yesterday afternoon when I arrived home I noticed I was down to ONE BUTTON! Where did I lose the button this time, who knows, SO, the next sewing project will be going to store, buying a set of new buttons, and sewing them on SECURELY!

For personal friends I've just posted ALL of my photos onto my password protected RoyalTrueColours site for y'all. Wasn't about to post 300 pics on my blog. :-)!


Got to do some real rock climbing this trip. LOVED IT! Since the healthy diet and daily exercise has been a big part of my life over the past few months, climbing up "the mountainside" off trail was doable. Was a bit out of breathe, but I made it halfway around the mountains before turning around, though some made it all away around. Didn't have on proper hiking boots! :-) Was more difficult coming down the mountain (sliding on loose rocks) than going up I thought, but worth it for the photos that I was blessed to take. Had a fantastic time.


This is me meeting Steve Austin Szabo for the first time at 7 weeks old. (The baby boy of a friend) Was awesome to get to hold and feed him. Holding newborn babies is always inspiring to me....just to think a few weeks ago this little one had not seen the light of day yet, and now here he is. What a miracle.


Not to forget Steve Austin's big sister Katrina. She's my little buddy and has great taste already in fashion. Check out her zebra pants. Of course she has to check them out in the mirror they are so cool. Great taste at such a young age of two. :-)


This is me happy as ever on a rock!


Beautiful Scenery. God blessed us with a beautiful day to go mountain hiking!


I have absolutely no idea how I was able to stay up on the rock at such a "zero gravity" angle. This is not a trick picture, Somehow was able to hold myself up. I remember it being uncomfortable and now that I see the picture I wonder why! :-)!!!


You have to click on this picture to see two friends, the Monsalve Sisters, on top of a little mountain peak. They must be in great shape....they were walking in front of me one moment, and the next moment they were gone and had climbed up high. Did I pass out for a few minutes? :-) Still have no idea how they climbed so fast! I guess I started chatting to others or something and time slipped away!


Passed this while hiking up mountain and thought it would make a cool pic and it did. At least I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment