Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fashion Designing Going On Vacation!

Unfortunately for me, I ran out of time to finish any new designs this week. It's been a busy week so far, but being busy is what life is all about. :-) Tomorrow Fashion Designing will officially go on vacation for a few days as I make my way to the airport after lunch leaving my second home...aka my desk in the Hall of Ad! :-) I'm not the brightest crayon in the box choosing tomorrow to make my way through what I'm sure will be VERY CROWDED airports tomorrow, but looking forward to seeing many old friends this weekend, perfect weekend for everyone to get together w/everything closed and everyone off work, so hopefully I'll at least still be a sweet cookie in the box by the time I reach my destination after fighting the masses at the airports! :-)


Going to try to just travel with 2 carry on bags. This is BIG for me, as I have a reputation for taking my whole house with me including my entire closet, shoe collection, and jewelry box! :-)! ....though I will probably try to take one design project w/me to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment