Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby To Toddler Fleece Blanket Set


Last night I made a Baby to Toddler Fleece Blanket. Yes, I'm still stuck on giraffe! Next time I go to the fabric store I'll have to make a point NOT to get anything giraffe. :-) Anyway, we all know fleece is a favorite fabric. It's soft, smooth, cuddly, perfect for blankets. This design is two soft, fluffy layers of fleece put together making it extra cushy. Like sleeping on a cloud! :-) I decided to go with the fringe ends to give the blanket some character. So the blanket is complete, next I will make a pillow to go with the design and also a tie off so that the entire design can be rolled up fancy also being practical for parents so that they can carry this out places easily. Once I have completed all of the pieces of this design, I'll put it for sale in my Etsy Shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CCoatsOfManyColours?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment