Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aqua Work Skirt

Last year I designed this quirky skirt for myself as a fun work skirt, but I thought it needed more flare to it, and I had been thinking what to do, but two weeks ago I was able to finish it. Satin Ribbon was my answer. This photo shows the top of the design, and I added a big bow to the top of the skirt to set it off. I'm noticing a trend with myself, on a lot of my designs I design them with bows...guess I like bows! I'm really happy with the finished result of this skirt.


Full length view


skirt up close

2 comments:

  1. Love the color and that ribbon really does finish it off pretty perfectly...you know what I would add? Ruffles! In a jaggy like vine down the left or right front, very abstract but very feminine ruffles...I probably luv ruffles like you love bows! :) Skirt looks super on you and hope everything is going great there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's really quirky. Love different type things...guess that's the artist in me. The ruffles are a good idea. Maybe next skirt I'll try it out. Things are going great.

    ReplyDelete