Monday, April 11, 2011

A Woman and Her Shoes!




So everyone has something that they collect and love. I just finished Spring Cleaning my home and as usual have discovered that I have a shoe addiction! My house is like a shoe store. I have shoes in my closet, shoes in my laundry room, shoes and tons of slippers by my bed in the Master Bedroom. Even though they are in an organized fashion being that I'm a obsessively neat person, I still have many. Yesterday, after finishing up spring cleaning my home, I decided to take a photo of my remaining shoes that I have. That's right, remaining shoes. I threw out about 10 pairs of shoes that I never wear. I know, I should have taken them to Goodwill, but I know myself and would never make it there! Who needs a shoestore when there's one in your own home!

4 comments:

  1. Tsk Tsk! Woman, this is just silly. You can't even share these with me, you have such tiny feet.
    Not Fair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear size 7 to 7.5. Surprised! I have a firm foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the shoe store get into your house?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure that out! :-)

    ReplyDelete