Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here is my New Fabric To Work!


























Here are the fruits of the sale I caught at Hancock Fabric yesterday. I got all of this material to work with, plue thread (not shown) and I have to admit a small bag of candy (:-) ) for $24.00. What a blessing. Last night I begin to think up designs that I can use this fabric for. Tonight I'll begin the sketeches on paper of the designs in my head, and I haven't forgotten about finishing up my last design either. I always finish what I start. Can't wait to dive into these. (The green satin fabric was a full yard, but I cut it before taking the photo of it. Oops, but at least you can see how it looks....obviously, I'm choosing to work w/it first since I've already cut it. :-) I also shot a photo of the sheer blue fabric up close so you all can see the pin stripe pattern in it. I'm pretty excited with my thrifty purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment