Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Food Designing This Week...Back to Fashion Designing Next Week!

















Last week and the beginning of this week were very hectic for me in a good way to say the least. Hard to believe it's already Wednesday and midweek, but it is. I have not had time to complete my rose top design, so knowing myself I will have it completely finished by NEXT WEEK'S end. I have figured out what I will do with it to finish it. It should be really lady like and cute when I'm finished with it, and of course I will post a picture of me modeling the finished top when I'm done.

This week I've been designing food! :-)! Here are a few photos of my latest "food designs." :-) Thanks to a few wonderful friends that have been giving me great recipes to test. They are all turning out beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment