Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thrift Store--Save Money





This is NOT one of my original designs that I'm modeling, rather it is a thrift store outfit that I put together. I love being thrifty and saving every penney, especially these days. I have a great friend who is fantastic at finding sales at grocery stores, stores at the Mall, and THRIFT STORES. Taking the time to browse thrift stores can prove to be worth the time when you find things with the orginal store tags on them and get them for about 90% off! I've gotten a $100 genuine leather pair of shoes for $10 before w/the tags still on them. This outfit that I'm modeling, EVERYTHING (except the belt and necklace) came from a thrift store ALL for under $10 FOR THE ENTIRE OUTFIT and everything is nice quality. Definitely what I call a proverbs 31 find. This week, back to my own designs though! My vacation week away from designing has ended. Back in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment