Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Fabric Today---Designing New Fashion Designs!

I'm so very happy with the blessing I just experienced. I went to Hancock Fabrics store to buy new fabric to make new designs for my shop. (I'm back off of vacation mode for my shop now.) I just bought EIGHT different NICE types of fabric...pin striped, satin, cotton, you name it, some thread, and I couldn't resist my sweet tooth urge at the counter while checking out to grab a bag of candy. I got the fabric, the thread, and the candy all for $24.00 dollars! Wow! The lady behind me in line was surprised to, she told me, "you sure got a lot for little money." I can't wait to sketch up new designs for my shop and actually begin working on them. While I'm fabric shopping I do run thoughts in my mind on what I can make with each piece of fabric, so I have ideas, just no sketch to turn my ideas into reality. Stay tuned in for my finished products which I will post in my shop to sell the designs. I love designing spring and summer designs. Totally my personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment