Friday, February 27, 2015

Joel and Danielle's Baptism!

 There was happiness around today after work when Joel H-S. and Danielle U. were baptized!  I could hardly contain myself being so thrilled and excited for them!  I have to say, these two are so friendly, genuine, always willing to serve when they can, and the list goes on.  They have become like a brother and sister to me and many others around here.  Looking forward to seeing where their lives will go from here.  Their lives are really now just beginning.  :-)








 Below:  ...and to end the baptism on an even higher note, when I walked outside, my chariot....AKA my brother was waiting and offered to drive me home so that I wouldn't have to drive on the partially slippery roads b/c of the snow.  What a great brother I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment