Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Beautiful Flowers!

 This is about one week late, and I already thanked her privately via email, but here's a photo of a flower arrangement that Mrs. Turgeon left at my desk towards the end of last week.  I was out running errands and came back to a beautiful arrangement on my desk!  Rachel C, one of the gals in Mrs. Turgeon's Home Ec class (they were learning flower arranging), told me that Mrs. Turgeon actually made this arrangement herself and has it ever gotten many compliments from passer byers!  Here is how it looked for those that can't be here to see it in person.  Seeing flowers put together this way makes one reflect on how God is the perfect artist.  I'm so happy that He gives us different talents, and lets us create form His original creation.  It's pretty awesome.  Being receptionist can have many perks.  I am very thankful for my job.   :-)

1 comment: