Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Lovely Dinner with Mrs. Short

 Mrs. Short cooked a lovely healthy meal for me yesterday before I had to head to work over at Armstrong Auditorium for a concert last night.  She's so sweet!  She even baked and brought me "power cookies'"....sugar free cookies loaded with healthy ingredients to give you extra energy later on that night!  We both eat VERY healthy, so it's neat to be around people who are just as health conscious as you are.

 pumpkin and potato soup.......berry sugar free tea......salmon patties, and asparagus for dinner!
Going back earlier, right before I left the HOA to head to the Short's, I realized I had forgotten my black shoes which is AA concert uniform standard for those who work the concerts.  ...I phoned Deepika and asked her if she would trade shoes with me right then and there, and she did...saved the day!  Real Friends give you the shoes off of their feet and go home wearing your shoes!  #WeirdShoeRequest!  #TotalRealServiceOrientedFriend!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment