Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A "Friendly" Post!

ABOVE:  Pure Silk Fabric from the Netherlands sent by long time friend,  and Proverbs 31 lady, Maryanne Vlaardingerbroek!
I'm not into physical things like most in this world are, but sometimes God does send physical blessings being that we are physical!
This post is dedicated to some really AMAZING women in my life!
I'm overwhelmed b/c I realize they are BLESSINGS, not just friends!  Proverbs 18:24 has been great advice!
To sum it up, these are ladies of character. :-)
BELOW:  A VERY nice dress and pair of pants from my best buddy, Gladys Welsh!  The dress costs $100 retail price, but she is Proverbs 31, so she found it way, way, cheaper and gifted it to me!

One day, out of the clear blue, a few months back, I received in my inbox a gift certificate from Jamie Hawkins who had the sweetest basically thank you for all that you do note attached to it.  She's a student, so I was like, are you sure, and she insisted, so it was used for the above vintage perfume, sand and sable.  What a friend, and what great character!  These ladies definitely deserve a BIG PUBLIC THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment