Sunday, October 6, 2013

Our Post Feast Cool Down Party

 Love this pic....a classic good friends having fun pic!
Left to right:  Justin Goodearl, Jamie Hawkins, Chris Eames, Jessie Hester, Deepika Azariah
 Paulette made dinner before most of the party guests arrived at her house.
 Deepika taking a photo of her plate to tweet
 A total junk food night.
Maybe that contributed to me waking up with a total sore throat today.  :-)
 Aimee Goulet and Justin
 Benjamin Tauer, a total real man....started us a nice fire outside.


 Tiffany Watson smiles.
 Dan Arnfield, Jordan Ellis, and I can't quite see who the gal is.
 Aimee Goulet and Kay-La Glennon
 Paulette Corey laughs as we played a nice game of apples to apples.  She's smiling b/c she was winning big time!
 I like this pic of Paulette and I, the two hostesses for the party last night.  It's from a different angle. 
 Chris hand, though this is funny b/c Chris is one of the least spooky and offensive guys around.  He's super nice.
The above was my hand and it honestly kind of describes me.

 
 Mya shows off for us, aka.....Paulette's dog.
Another super nice guy..Charles Witsell
Friends having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment