Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fresh Chives, Soup, & Dvlping Proverbs 31:16

 Been sick this week, so craving lighter foods like soup!
Mrs. Melissa Burks gave me fresh chives from their garden, they taste so delicious even on their own, so I added them into my soup.  Yummy!  It's a blessing to have friends with green thumbs when you don't have the greenest thumb yourself.  :-)  That's a  Proverbs 31:16 area I need work on...you know..."she plants her own vineyard etc part!"  I have the field, just no vineyard.  :-)  Mrs. Burks has it down!
Ingredients I used in this (basically for myself to remember since I liked it.  No shame in having a "public blog memory")  :-)
Veggie Stock
Tomatoes
Green Beans
Lentils
Sweet Peas
Carrots
Fresh Chives
Freshly Minced Garlic
Corn
Grass Fed Ground Beef
Turkey Bacon (not the healthiest, but made the stock extra yummy)
Black Beans
A tiny bit of pasta
Pinto Beans
Potatoes
Sea Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment