Friday, September 27, 2013

FOT Grenada Tropical Adventures "Photo Appetizer" :-)

Here are a handful of pics that Deepika Azariah and myself took in Grenada (in the Caribbean) over the past two weeks.  We're still in Grenada, and we have MANY MORE photos that will be posted on peacefulstorms AND royaltruecolours next week when we're back home, but here is a sampler for the time being.  Hope you all enjoy!

 Can you spot who is NOT a kid in this picture?!  :-)  I love all of the kiddos!
 At the Singles activity number 2...adventures touring the island, kind of...went to a waterfall, took a hike, and went to a lake.
 Anita Burks took these pics of me "chillaxing" on the beach at family day.
Caribbean Queen!  :-)

 A group of us took a sunset cruise on a boat one evening.  I had to take a motion pill to keep from getting sea sick, and the pill made me drowsy and spacey, but still had fun.
 Grenada Scenery during singles activity number 2.  God's creation absolutely gorgeous!!!

 Deepika and the cute little gal!
 The Davis' at the singles activity number 2
 Deepika with the boys
 The boys....Levi and Israel...their matching shoes, perfect for my fashion blog, and their beaming faces.

 Above:  Yours truly enjoying the sunset cruise
Below:  Deepika on the cruise.

 Taken on the Caribbean Sea while on the sunset cruise.  Nice pic.  Proud of my camera!
Mrs. Sebro giving me a Caribbean hair style

 This "stork?" caught a lizard while we were watching.  ummm I'm torn about this pic...it's a neat pic, but we're looking at the end of a lizard's life.
 The girls!
 Love Miriam's smile in this photo.
 Carolina friends!
 One of my new fav kiddos...Javon.  He told me he'd let me take this pic of him since I live so far away.  Too cute:-)!
 The cute 3 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment