Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dinners from this weekend!

 A small group of younger singles and "more mature" not old...seniors went out to dinner at Interurban yesterday after services.  It was a lot of fun with the mixture of age ranges.  The fun twist to this dinner is that the singles treated the seniors to dinner surprising them by picking up the tab.  It was such a FUN way to serve our more mature brethren.  It seemed like everyone had a great time.  We (single friends) want to do it again sometime after the FOT.  It's neat when the family gets together of all different age ranges.  Lots of stories told! 
ABOVE:  I love the pic of Jordy Rouzer smiling.  She's sitting next to Mrs. Pat Malone and AC Freshman Zach Bush.  Fun people!
 My mom and Jamie Hawkins look like they are having a blast.  Paula Powell chats with Zach and Reniel Padua
 A table shot.
 Miss Dawson smiles.  You can see Mr. Robert Harmon, Dan Arnfield, and our waitress in this pic as well.
 This pic features Mrs. Helen Amos, Mrs. Samantha Harmon, and Mr. Harmon
 Aimee Goulet, Mrs. Malone, and Jordy



 Yours Truly.  I cut my hair a few weeks back and it's been doing what it wants.  Not sure if I like it, but oh well, I'm here and alive.
 Broke diet, totally already in FOT mode!  White flour on my plate....total sin!  :-)!
 My mom's plate
 Going back in time.  At services....
Kay-La Glennon and her mom have moved to HQ.  Yeah!!  Kay-La is one of my favorite adopted little sisters.  We were shocked to see that we had worn the exact same flower in our hair yesterday without each others knowledge.  This seems to happen a lot where we will even wear the same clothes on the same day whenever we've seen each other in the past.  Guess we think a like.

 Going back in time to Friday Night.  I prepared a meal for two wonderful ladies in our congregation...Deborah Smythe and Ranmona Larsen, and Deb's son Alexander.  I really owe Ramona a thanks b/c she really got the ball rolling on this dinner.  She mentioned to me last week that I never invite her over, and I realized it's true.  I've been in a rut of inviting some of the same people over, so this year I'm going to really make an effort to try to get to everyone making sure everyone gets at least invited over once to my place this year.  Still in FOT mode I made what is an "unhealthy" meal for me, but it was yummy and everyone seemed like they liked it.  After the FOT will be major detoxing for me!  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment