Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best Labor Day Picnic at HQ!---Extended Family Fun!

 Thanks to Daniel and Danielle Lamberth, HQ enjoyed what I think was the most fun Labor Day picnic ever!  A lot of hard work went into that.
....too many pics to label each one, but basically it was a potluck, something that we never have here, too many people, so it was EXCITING to actually have the opportunity to have a potluck!  There were "carnival games" for the kids and adults who took advantage of them, a scavenger hunt, horseback riding, a few other things, and the evening ended with a pie contest.  I have a photo of some of the winners, but I couldn't find Jackie Wickware who won the BIG first place for taste...and I missed getting a photo of Sharon Rouzer who won second place.  Also, free produce, with a give a donation if you want honor system, was also available from the AC garden for everyone to "shop!"  Sweet, I got a watermelon.  Thanks to my pal Ramona Larsen for helping me lug that heavy thing to my car!  There are more pics I took, but when I have time, I will post the rest on my password protected site.  The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy for everyone.































































No comments:

Post a Comment