Thursday, September 5, 2013

Great Trumpets Lunch!

A few friends had a fabulous Trumpets lunch at the Mr. and Mrs. S.Flurry household.  Thanks to the Flurry's for hosting this.  It was REALLY enjoyable...the food was yummy...and the fellowship was fantastic!!!  I really enjoyed myself!  
More food pics coming soon of a dinner hosted at my place tomorrow night, and a special dinner that some friends and I are getting together for this coming Satruday night.  By the time I leave for the FOT I'm going to have gained a few pounds beforehand!  Been thinking how God's way of family and life is truly such a blessing!!!  It was so nice to not have to leave campus today all day!  Blessings galore!!!




 ..and we were offered kombucha shown in the picture.  Healthy folk we are!  Mrs. Flurry's homemade kombucha is yummy...apple cinnamon.  Above:  Joel Hudson Stewart helps prep appetizers.
 Ashlynn McLain and Vienna Flurry.  Love their young hair updo's!  Classy!
 Mrs. Flurry being so kind getting our food out ready to eat!
 I love this pic of Vienna adding a table place setting.  It's neat how the young people know proper etiquette of an elegant table setting at such a young age.  Blessings of living God's way of life!  We are royalty.  :-)
 One of the best host and hostess there is, Mr. S. Flurry and Mrs. A. Flurry.  :-)

 Jude Flurry and Jordan Saranga.  They ALWAYS take such great photos.  Very friendly little men as always!

 My plate!
 Ben Young and Mr. and Mrs. Carl Hilliker
 I'm so fond of Alisha Miiller.  She's such a fun and classy lady!
 Lindsay Eagle and Joel Hudson Stewart.


 Loving Alana Blanchat's smile!!!
 Lindsay Eagle.  I really like this young woman.  So friendly!
 Yes, I had a brownie with sugar.  It was a VERY special day afterall!  :-)  Yummy!

When I got back to Armstrong Auditorium I took this pic up in the balcony.  Just felt like it!  :-)

Yours Truly on Trumpets.  After today I'm even more pumped for "the actual Day of Trumpets" to occur!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment