Friday, August 10, 2012

Sonia's Bridal Shower

 Sonia's Bridal Shower went well last night.  Sonia and guests in attendance said they had a great time.  I was a bit more stressed than normal b/c of the below blog post about having to go to tire shop the other day threw my shopping scheduling in planning the shower, but considering it all it was a success.  Sonia got some great gifts from people, and chatting with everyone was fab! 
 Sonia cutting her cake.  (She's getting wedding practice, only the groom is missing.. :-)! )
 Got to use my drink dispenser for the first time, but noticed it was leaking by the valve....
 so Melinda Brown, the one w/the strong arm above, came to the rescue and tightened the valve and so everyone got punch and the drink dispenser is wonderful.  (Her husband (below) helps her work out.)  Drink Dispenser definitely of my better buys!  Will be using this thing a lot and buying another one for Sonia and my brother as they will be entertaining a lot in their home as well!
TIME OUT!  This pic of Conner, Melinda's husband, is NOT from the shower, but I snatched it from Melinda's Twitter post from last night...I'm guessing he was doing this while Melinda was at the shower last night also using her muscles.  :-)!

BACK TO THE BRIDAL SHOWER...rt to lt:  my excited mom that FINALLY, ha, ha, one of her kids are getting married...aka my brother!....Sonia, and myself
 Sonia and myself.  Took me 33 years to have a sister!


 Love this pic!  Staci's dog at the end of the night....looks like it's wishing in it's little doggie brain that we would all leave and go home!  :-)!
Staci's other dog at the end of the evening chose a better way to hint it was time for us to go home by laying on Staci's bed.  I love it!  Cute dogs and great Bridal Shower!

ALL PHOTOS FROM SONIA'S SHOWER ARE UP ON ROYALTRUECOLOURS for those with password access to that site.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment