Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Night Out on the Town

 So we intended to do more shopping with Sonia for her wedding this past Wednesday, but turned out our trip was in vain for that purpose.  We went to several stores, even walked the entire mall and nothing.  Dissappointed in our stores here...where's the nice quality....guess people just aren't into dressing with high standards anymore.  We ended up having a girls night out of fun.  Above photo is of Keesha Jarina posing in the guys tux shop.
 Then, it was Sonia's night since she is the bride, and she had never been to a "Texas Roadhouse" restaurant, so we ate there.  Love it, but then again I was raised in Texas, so I'm biased to spicy food and HUGE portions on a plate.  :-)


MY NEW KITCHEN GADGET....Love it!!!!  On our shopping journey while looking for wedding things I found a 2.5 gallon drink dispenser on sale for $16!!!! so I bought it.  Why not, I have big get togethers frequently and this is just perfect for that type of thing! 
While shopping for wedding things I ran into this dress at Ross for almost nothing.  What a nice feminine dress that is my style for not much money brand new.  Whenever I find deals like this I call it a Proverbs 31 find.  I wore it to work at HQ today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment