Monday, August 20, 2012

A Few Of My Candid Shots From My Brother's Wedding Day!

 My Candid Shots of Stephen and Sonia's Wedding day!  Above:  my fam with our new addition, Sonia.  ALL WEDDING PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED SOON on my website and obviously my brothers!!!
 So Sonia will probably kill me for posting this pic (she was talking while Melissa Brown shot this pic), but I like it! 
 Cute!
 First Dance
 Their wedding was streamed live around the world.  Many people watched.   They could see who and what countries logged on to watch...Trinidad, South Africa, Israel, Netherlands, etc!.....so on this pic the couple are waving hi to the camera!
 Mr. Heyer was Master of Ceremony
 The Cake Table.  Sharon Rouzer made the cake. Lovely!
 Mr. Brandon helped a lot with the wedding.
 Being that Sonia is from Trinidad a few guests dressed in Trinidad native wear!  Maryanne, Deepika, Danielle, and Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Malone.
 Mom and Mrs. Furch.  Mrs. Furch was their florist and did ALL of the flowers!  They look fab!
 Danielle Lamberth was Sonia hairdresser for the wedding and as you can see below, she did an excellent job.  Danielle ended up doing my hair too when we were running short on time before the wedding ceremony!

 Mrs. Turgeon saved the day when we couldn't figure out how to use Sonia's new steamer to steam her dress before she put it on.  Mrs. Turgeon is great, I called her, and she was there in about 10 minutes and steamed the entire dress!  After watching her, I now know how to steam a wedding dress!

Not a great pic, but you can see Sonia's dress in full glory somewhat.  More better pics coming!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm glad to hear it turned out so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wedding ever, but I'm biased since it was in my family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know about your brother’s wedding day and I am sure you had great time there. Couple of months ago, I arranged pre-wedding party of my best friend by booking one of amazing venue for corporate events Chicago. Enjoyed this party very much.

    ReplyDelete