Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiramisu Cheesecake!

 I've been in a "baking mood" & decided to bake a tiramisu flavored cheesecake.  Nope, that's not on the healthy diet list, but if you eat healthy on a regular basis you can afford to enjoy a little unhealthy treat every now and then, so I baked my cheesecake!...felt guilty breaking my diet, so I cut it up into cute little cheesecake squares and brought it into work with me to share w/everyone.  I will put the squares out here at Hall of Ad this afternoon.  I don't believe in putting sweets out in the morning...bad way to kick start the metabolism!  :-)  Hope they will like!



 Vahlah...cake ready!....loving my new spring form pop off pan...best one I've ever had!

 Used my veggie peeler to shred chocolate!  BIG NERD I AM could have just melted it but oh well!
 Yeah right, says all natural on the label....candy is candy folks! :-)
 for cheesecake added the pan of water under the baking cake in the oven to keep the humidity level right while baking at 350 F.
 Cheesecake cake filling all ready for the oven...8 oz mascarpone cheese, 24 oz cream cheese, 2.5 tbsp coffee mixed w/dry red wine, 1 cup sugar, 4 eggs, 4 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp olive oil...I think that's all!
 Crumbled the ladyfinger dough once it was baked....and soaked it in 4 tbsp of the coffee and wine mixture, and then added a few tbsp of olive oil, mixed all together and marinated.
 Made the ladyfinger dough for the crust.  4 egg yolks beaten with 1/2 cup sugar, 4 egg whites (beat separately), pinch of sea salt, 2 tbsp olive oil to grease baking sheet.....bake for 14 min......Umm...as you can see I nearly burnt the edges it but caught it in time!
 My new springform set!  BLESSING board...got all three for under $7 bucks!!!  The plan is to make a three layer cheesecake sometime this year!
 The coffee to flavor the cheesecake mixed w/a little dry red wine!
The ladyfinger dough mixture before baked

No comments:

Post a Comment