Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Attempt at Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice BY HAND!



Cutting corners doesn't work well. This morning before leaving home I decided to squeeze fresh grapefruits BY HAND to fill up my little thermos for my morning grapefruit juice at work instead of using my juicer machine...trying to cheat by not having to clean my machine. (BTW--fresh grapefruit juice is very good for the liver which is a vital organ..not the store bought grapefruit juice loaded with sugar, but the real thing squeezed & sweetened with natural stevia.) Anyway, I ended up with enough juice to fill up my thermos for the day, but usually with the juicer I get two thermos's worth...so I ended up losing a days serving AND as the photo shows above I still had a mess to clean up!



BUT....My juicer is all clean and unused this morning! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment