Sunday, June 2, 2013

Odds and Ends Random Post

 A little over a month ago Gladys Welsh and her daughter Ansley, and myself had a girls night at the Welsh's home while her husband and sons went to a Basketball game.  We had fun taking this photo.
 Maybe 2 months ago???...Edmond singles hosted a movies night.  I made a few brownies flavored with coffee and baked them with almond slivers as well.  I thought they were yummy.
Sabbath Dinner with the Welsh's and Malone's about 1.5 months ago.  Made gluten free dessert for all of us healthy eaters..strawberries were on sale for $1.50 a pack, so strawberry homemade sauce and strawberry gluten free cake it was.

 The Sabbath main course by Gladys at the same dinner.
Something new about my hair this year....the wind plus humidity has started "curling" my hair on it's own and it looks like I put the curlers to it.  Below is how my hair looked that morning straight and flat ironed....above is how my hair looked that same day later on after standing outside for awhile at Armstrong Auditorium.  Weird new change my hair has made, but I like!


 Had fun brunch with some friends at my place.  Great group.
 Baked a loaf of homemade whole wheat bread, something I hadn't done in awhile since usually for me it's gluten free rice flour bread.

The brunch food plated...made a throw it in the casserole dish made up egg casserrole with potatoes, cilantro, ground beef seasoned with sage, green onions, etc.  
And couldn't leave out my FAV veggie asparagus with sea salt and olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment