Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to Piano Practicing!



There are too many things to do and too little time.  One of the BEST things I've done this year is basically cut out TV watching.  My motto is rather than spending a lot of time watching others lives that aren't even real I'm out there living my own real life.  Putting God first in life in prayers and Bible study, and then working, and developing my talents w/the hobby shops, and keeping my house up pretty much makes for a full schedule for me, but it has left little time for re-developing my musical skills that I once had not great, but pretty well.  I started to work on re-developing my piano playing about 3 years ago, and then life as mentioned above rooted that out, but this year I've been really getting back into it, my poor flute though, it will be next!  Anyway, above is a video of me practicing a song entieled Schezino and also me practicing a melody of some of the hymns I think 2 or 3 years ago.  Today on Sunday I'm practicing this song once again to begin perfecting it and later on this week plan to work on practicing the hymns A LOT more.  When I do I will post an updated video maybe in a week or two.  Randomly as time allows I may post an older video of other songs that I was once working on, and then post an updated more perfected video.  This will replace my once piano practicing blog.  Besides putting self pressure on myself by going public with my practice sessions maybe this will also give some people a little entertainment to enjoy on Sunday whether it be a laugh at wow, she sounded awful, or wow she's getting better.  ha, ha, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment