Thursday, June 6, 2013

THANKS!!!---a cool gift!


A loooong time friend, Anita Barkei....okay, a long time great friend who I was very honored to serve as her maid of honor in her wedding sent me a message today to check my physical mail.  I'm horrible about checking my physical mailbox, honestly haven't checked my mailbox in over a week, but of course did in excitement realizing she had sent something.  When I got home I found this African Animal CUPCAKE SET with a card from Anita in my mailbox.  I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!...it's got toothpicks in it too with African animals, and on the bottom, as shown on each cupcake paper holder is also an animal.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I really like the African safari animals AND it's something that I can use to serve others in making cupcakes for them knowing how much I LOVE the culinary arts!!!  I'll have to figure out a good time to use them!  I love the gift, but more importantly it is VERY NICE to know that you have friends that truly agape love you and think about you sometimes.  Anita has always been kind like this.  I only hope that I am similar in this fashion of giving.  Definitely try to be.  Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment