Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Fabulous Dinner and Paula Powell's New Home!

 Had a fabulous dinner at Paula Powell's new home last night!  I was the definite baby of the group...loved it!  Shown Above:  Cool Plate!
I really enjoyed finding her home; it was like a free music theory lesson!  All of the street names were musical names....like....turn right on Adagio LN, turn right on Sonatina St, turn right on Allergando St etc and no those are not in the right order and not even in right/left directions so that a pycho won't read this and be able to find her home, but you get the gist...ha, ha....Lovely!
 Ray and Jackie Wickware at the dinner  It was really great to be in company with people with more age and lots more wisdom than me.  I always feel like I learn a lot from the more mature age group.  Fun!
 Salad Course
 We had lemon and mango (mango not shown) gelato in between courses to cleanse our pallets!
 Mr. Middleton
 Yummy Indian Bread
 Paula Powell herself, the hostess!  Margaret McCarty was also in attendance....don't know why my camera didn't catch the photo that I THOUGHT I got of her!

 Yours truly, the definite baby of the group!
 Scalloped Potatoes
 Yummy, Yummy Brisket!!!!
Berries for dessert

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I love it all. Love your outfit Carolyn. ;)

    ReplyDelete