Monday, February 4, 2013

Super bowl Party 2013!

My fam hosted a superbowl party Sunday night.  It went fantastic.  It was open house between my house and my brother and sister in laws house.  (We're neighbors)  The theme was ethnic dinner...whatever background you are from is what dish you brought to add to the "all you can eat" smorgasbord of food!  My fam did brisket...Texan background.  :-)  We had Asian dishes, a Swiss dish, a Scottish dish, the list goes on!  ..and I baked a ton of American :-) cakes.  Great night, but what made it special was everyone in attendance!  We LOVED having them over!  ALL PICS are up on my password protected site:  WWW.ROYALTRUECOLOURS.COM
ABOVE:  Photo of Alec Brown, son of Conner and Melinda Brown!  He was saying "Cheese" in this pic.  Too cute!!!
 My brother and sister in law looking at something in my place
My younger student friends huddled around my ity bitty TV
Reniel Padua, a fabulous student, rolls out dough to make something.
I cheated and baked ALL of my cakes at the same time.  Was a lovely aroma mixed of chocolate, vanilla exc throughout my place. 
 My dad sliced the brisket for my mom and I.  He's much better at it, than we are!
 The Swiss dish made by Ariel Buckler
 Some of the food spread that fit on the counter top
 Conner Brown holds his son Alec
 Kyle Tremblay, Ariel Buckler, and Hannah Estebat are looking at something!
 Yours truly!
 Aimee Goulet and Elizabeth Blondeau chat on Liz's experience in Jerusalem.
 Friends enjoying food at the table in my place.
Moving to my brothers house....Ashlynn McLain at my brother and sister in laws house scoping out the desserts!  By the way, so many people came in Jeremiah shirts last night I almost went and put mine on.  I didn't get a pic of everyone present, there were more wearing them!
 My sister in laws spread at her house.
 People watching the game at my brother and sister in laws house.
 Andy McLain watching the game.
My brother's big TV.  This picture does NOT do it justice.  It's HUGE.  I was embarrassed for those at my place...my little dinky TV, ha, ha!
 Sonia avoids being shot on my camera so I told her I would take a photo a post a picture of her lovely hair!  :-)
Alec Brown made it over, with his mom, to my brother and sister in laws for dessert and to check out their fish tank and he kept us all entertained.  Who needs the super bowl commercials when Alec is around.  Smart attentive little boy!  On my favorite kid list!

No comments:

Post a Comment