Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Blessing in the form of A GIFT!

On Monday of this week I was sitting at my desk in the Hall of Ad when J.A. came in with a gift bag.  I asked him who the gift was for assuming as receptionist I was suppose to hand it off to someone in the office, but to my surprise he said it was for me as a thank you gift for a party I had thrown like 6 months ago!!!...The funny is I then asked him who it was from, ha, ha, and he was like me!  Duh Carolyn!  Thanks J.  You are so kind.  It has found a permanent home on my entertainment center my by ostrich egg.  Like I've mentioned before, I am so blessed, friends seem to always spoil me with gifts, and it is true, when you give, the more you have.  If I didn't have friends my house would be way emptier than it is.  ha, ha!  The Proverb about showing yourself friendly to have friends is so true!  Thanks again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment