Thursday, February 7, 2013

Avocados, Rice Crisps, & Dogs! :-)

Since the cookbook came out there hasn't been a food post in awhile on my blog, so here is one small post!  This morning in a total rush I decided to quickly mash up some avocados and NOT make guac dip from them, but instead to try "different spices."  It turned out so yummy.  Now I will have to remember what and how much of what I threw in it.  Easy and so healthy of a dip.  To keep it healthy I ate it with all natural brown rice chips made from none other than brown rice!  I sometimes make my own, but this morning out of time it was store bought healthy chips time.  :-)
We think we MAY have inherited our neighbors two Great Pyrenees dogs.  Out neighbor with acreage besides ours put his house up for sale last month and we haven't seen him since.  We've noticed that the dogs have really been hanging out on our 10 acres more than usual, so the question is are they our dogs now?  :-)  Still not sure.
What a yawn this morning as I walked out of the door!  Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment