Monday, July 2, 2012

Sugar and Lactose Free Homemade Ice Cream & Homemade Egg Drop Soup

Tried my hands at coming up with my own recipe for sugarfree and dairy free (for those lactose intolerant such as myself) HOMEMADE ICE CREAM made from scratch, and it came out fabulous.  I was surprised.  The texture was very close to store bought ice cream that we're all use to, and it was sweetened with a hint of pure stevia extract.  No ice cream maker was required either.  This recipe will be featured in my cookbook!  You can still be healthy, keep a slim waistline and eat your ice cream too!  :-)

Tried making egg drop soup from scratch at home for the first. time. This is not one of my originals.   (Thanks to Anita Barkei for getting this recipe to me.)  Came out yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment