Monday, July 2, 2012

My Snake Experience This Summer

 Photo of the snakes head and eye.  Creepy!  This weekend right in my walkway path to the door of my house was a snake.  I wasn't surprised....there are tons of snakes this time of year on the property, but this snake was right in my way, so I chopped it in two only to find out, it was already dead....maybe our neighbors dogs killed it, or it was a miracle from God looking out for me...(a few years back, as soon as I walked out of my door a big bird swooped down and picked up a HUGE LONG SNAKE in it's beak, flew up in the air carrying the snake, and then dropped it far away in the pasture somewhere.  It was an awesome sight b/c I know God sent that bird to pick up the snake b/c it was huge and would have been right in my path, and he allowed me to see that miracle.)  Anyway, with this little snake, I got a great pic of it!  Country living!  :-) 
after I chopped it in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment