Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jonathan Barkei Funny Saying List!

Jonathan Barkei is one of the funniest little boys around.  Love his little humor!  He said a few things to me that I HAD TO write down and post to share!  Enjoy!
Do you want me to get the door for you? (what a little gentleman)
You have to eat your food.  (could tell his parents tell him that a lot.  :-) )
I want attention.  (his parents have taught him to be very honest! :-) )
Aunt Carolyn I love you  (just too sweet!!!)
Aunt Carolyn will you do me a favor; will you move your chair forward
Do you love me?
What, you can't swim, but you are a big girl!  (evem kids are shocked to know I can't swim)
Do you want me to get your chair for you?
Why haven't you got a picture of just me and you?  (this was said after I took a pic of his baby sister w/me.)
What!!!....You were a girl?!  (Yes, believe it or not, I wasn't always a grown up :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment