Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fashion Apron Finished Today







Today, Sunday, I got A LOT done, but NOT everything that I had on the agenda, but the week is still young! I have been wanting to sew myself a fashion apron that I designed last year that a friend bought from my shop. I really liked my design, I know that sounds vain but it's true, i really liked it, anyway, I wanted to make one for myself, so I did this weekend, and I didn't feel like pulling out my sewing machine, so I sewed the entire fashion apron by hand. My thunb is numb since I was dumb and didn't use a thumb thimble while hand sewing. Oh well, after putting a callus on my thumb, and "stabbing" myself a few times in the finger with the needle, I got my design sewed! Kind of ironic that my design is black and pink mostly and ironically I had on a black t-shirt, a pink pair of summer shorts, and even pink shoes today when I sewed the pink and black apron. Made modeling it easy...didn't have to change as shown in the pics! This week I will be finishing up projects, designs for my own closet that I've been putting off. I usually put myself last to everyone else which I guess is a good thing, but I do have to take care of me, so this week will be dedicated to finishing things for me. That just sounds wrong, but y'all know what I mean! :-)!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!....May I order one as well?....no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, later on today I will post on Etsy this reserved item for you and you can buy it online from CCoatsOfManyColours. Will take me about a week to finish b/c I have to go buy supplies for it....

    ReplyDelete