Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crazy Weekend!

At the end of last week I started coming down with a cold, yeah, hottest summer ever and I catch a cold, so this weekend to keep from "sharing" my germs I've quarantined myself to my house. I'm not bored at all though....Today, on Sunday, I'm feeling A LOT better, congestion almost gone, so 2morrow on Monday, I should be A-OK. Today on Sunday I have soooo much to get done! Too much to do 2day! Exercising (I've already finished that yeah!!!), Piano practice 2 hard pieces I might add that are mentally wiping me out on the piano!!! (halfway there already this morning), finishing 2 fashion designs HOPEFULLY!, finishing a pencil rendering, creating new recipe for my culinary shop(it's about time) and above all of those things getting in personal study time. I've been up since before sunrise, so I've already accomplished some PARTIALLY, but still a long ways to go and it's already 9AM. AHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment