Monday, March 27, 2017

The Lovely Niece

 These two pics are from maybe two weeks ago.  Spending time with the niece!  I'm happy my brother and sister in law let me spend time with her.  There's a quote I saw that says "Good sisters get promoted to Aunts."  I can't say I'm good as no man is according to the big book :-), but I guess I passed the sister exam.  :-)!  Sophia is into making goofy faces (below pic) when you try to take a decent photo.  Apparently, I was like that too when I was a little girl.  I remember my mom use to get annoyed when trying to take a decent family photo, and now I'm getting paid back as an Aunt.  I'm like come on....just smile and look normal.  LOL!  I got her to smile on the pic above!  Sophia usually looks like me everyone always says....but I really like the above pic because she looks so much like her mom on that one...definitely post worthy.  The tides are turning!  :-)  Young fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment