Monday, March 27, 2017

Fun Evening with the AC Senior Class of 2017

The lovely faces of the AC Senior class of 2017!  (Missing the Edstone crew)

 They have to be hard workers to make it as far as they have at AC, but they still have a super fun side for the lighter moments in life.  :-)
 AC also helps build physical fitness beyond the Sophomore year.  That's Emmanuel supporting another grown young man...AKA...Albert....on his shoulders as if there's no extra weight.  "He ain't heavy, he's my brother."  ;-)
 Here are a few pics that I compiled from their dinner for them and any others as a memory keepsake.  A special thanks to them and other guests for taking time out of their super hectic schedules, especially this time of year, to spend time with the Coats' family out on the "homestead"; and a special thanks to Emmanuel M. and Tim G. for helping to pull this together.  Everyone always thanks the host and/or hostess, but at the end of the day, it's the guests that make the evening; for if there are no guests, there is nothing there. 
 My niece and camera's.  She's really into them.  That's a dad's love to let his daughter play with his swanky camera.  However, I do see her mommy standing near in supervision.  :-)


 Emma and Jennifer getting some practice in on how they'll react graduation day.  :-)

 ABOVE:  I absolutely love the above two.  Nick I. and Rachel C.  They are sooooo super friendly and just fun to be around.
BELOW:  This a a visual of how super hardworking AC young men look close to the end of their 4 years of AC life...Kaleb R. and Albert C......exhausted but happy!  :-)!
 BELOW:  Looks like Jessica D. is trying to sneak in a little nap too!  :-)

 A lovely shot of Tim G., Paris T., and Jessica D.  Candid shots are so wonderful for catching real life moments.


 The food!  When you cook for others you hope that everyone enjoys it and will like it.  It was a real miracle I was able to cook everything on Sunday.  We had Italian chicken, roasted potatoes in kosher Cajun seasoning, meat lovers mac n cheese casserole and another same type casserole without cheese for the lactose intolerant, red cabbage and snap pea stir fry, and I tried a recipe for apple pie lasagna.  I was kind of disappointed with that apple pie lasagna.  It was all "melty", and a little sweet for my liking, but hopefully some others liked it.  It was all about serving them anyway, but I was wishing it had come out better.  Oh well, it's done.  :-)

 The lovely Jessie and Ariel.  They are both so talented in many different areas.  Ariel helped make the Senior men neckties for their grad this year if they want.  Since my life has turned into piano so much I couldn't have done it this year without super help, so she stepped in and got it done, and she's helping Paulette with the official grad brunch decor for grad weekend too.  We're all soooo happy to have the young Hester's around.  They are BOTH soooo helpful and kind to many.  #HesterPlug  :-)!
 BELOW:  I LOL'd literally when I saw this pic after taking it.  My brother looks like he's getting a super intense "talking to" by Jordan.  LOL!
 BELOW:  ....Sophia's expression below is priceless.  She looks like she wishes I would just put my camera down for once and for all.
 As I was sorting through the pics I realized I somehow missed getting pics of Mr. and Mrs. Jason Hensley and their sons.  I feel bad about that as I always try to get a pic of at least one family representative in attendance, or a sliver of a person in a group candid shot or something for memory sake, and I think the Hensley's are amazing in setting a great example as a family, but YEAH!...saved by the bell.  I managed to shoot a few pics with Ethan in them.  :-)





 Here's to fond memories in honoring the AC class of this year.  Looking forward to hearing Emmanuel's student body president speech and witnessing the entire special occasion in honoring all of the graduates hard work at the AC graduation coming up about one month after the Spring HD's.  It's a blessing to be here to witness that.  Spring is the perfect time for graduation...exciting new beginnings.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these pictures, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super fun! You host the best parties =) =) Such a lovely senior class!!!
    —Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they enjoyed themselves. I'm happy if they were! Thanks so much!

      Delete