Saturday, March 21, 2015

The AC Chartwell Gals Turnabout Brunch


A BIG THANKS to the AC Chartwell dorm ladies who hosted a lovely brunch for turnabout weekend in their dorm.  Their RA, Jamie, invited me to attend as a guest.  It was great seeing the gals all work together in harmony in one kitchen.  Everything tasted great!  At first, it felt a little awkward not being in the kitchen cooking since that is my usual comfort zone when people come over, but Jamie reminded me that it's serving to be served sometimes, so I got use to it and really enjoyed the girls hospitality.  Some great cooks in this bunch!  In the end, Jamie let me help wash some of the dishes so I wouldn't feel like I did nothing.  :-)  Those gals did such a fab job on brunch.  The food was great, but it's always nice to just have good fellowship together which is what it's really all about.  Thanks again to the Chartwell gals!  There is a very short VIDEO clip that I shot about halfway though this post of the food prepping action if you so desire to watch it. 





































The VIDEO CLIP


























No comments:

Post a Comment