Friday, January 9, 2015

Candid SWW2015 Formal Dinner Dance Pics :-)

 Just a few friends have asked if I took any pics at the SWW2015 and the answer is, this is it.  :-)!  I worked the HOA front desk most of the time.  Someone has to always be there.  :-)  Sarah and her hubs were running the weekend, and Paulette was an attendee, and Emily was busy putting things back in order in her dept since she had been so involved in the musical and I didn't want to trouble her.  I'm thankful I participated in what I did though.  The Bible Study(streamed it at work on my computer) and the Dinner Dance were amazing.  From what I saw, this was one of the best SWW's, and it was evident that a lot of effort and work went into it to ensure people a great time.
 To keep from offending, I won't name everyone in the above pic b/c I don't know two people's names, but lovely ladies!
 ABOVE:  One of my fav little bro's Justin G. dancing the "evening" away.  :-)
BELOW:  Calela photo shooting the fun!  :-)
 Joel HS, one of the nicest people, and my bud Jamie serving drinks at the dance.  These two are always individually serving.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment