Friday, January 9, 2015

A Fun Evening of Ethiopian Dining!

 Thanks to Ms. Powell for treating a group of us to Ethiopian dining last night for dinner at Haiget's Restaurant.   I've said it before on my little blog, but Ms. Powell has really been setting such a wonderful example in serving by getting people together.  She is amazing!  She is so humble that she will be like, "don't say that" when she sees this, but I want to say it.  :-)  Above, our group pic taken by the restaurant store co-owner...aka family business, waitress, chef, and bus gal....seriously two people were running the whole restaurant...either a bro and sis combo, or husband and wife...didn't dare ask.  :-)
Thanks to the just super lovely Tasha and Deepika for allowing me to use their pics since I didn't take any....so pic credit goes to them.  :-)
Below:  Ms. Powell and Sherry chatting it up!

 Above:  Charles W. smiles!  Super nice guy.  :-)
Below:  Panay and I finally had a chance to just sit down and chat.  Love this young woman.  She and her sis Maree are so genuinely friendly and radiate positive vibes.  Truly genuine people are so refreshing to be around.






No comments:

Post a Comment