Monday, January 19, 2015

An Aunt and her Niece!

 Sophia was such a cuddle baby yesterday when I babysat her at my place, while her parents were entertaining guests from the Philly Club in their home.  She squeezed her face against mine, like in the pic above, and kept that holding position for at least five minutes.  I loved every second of it.  She made us into "Siamese twins."  One of the sweetest moments is when a little one tries to be so close to you.  Ahhh!  Heart melting.

 I give up.  My Aunt is my personal little paparazzi, so I might as well start posing for the camera.  I'm taking advantage of having my fingers in my mouth while it's still cute, too.  Oh, did I mention that I spit up all over Aunt Carolyn for the first time last night too.  She was very patient with me though.  She just laughed at me and wiped me and herself off.  Was I ever relieved I didn't get into trouble.  When I first spit up, I'm sure my Aunt saw the look of fear on my face, but she was cool. We babies have it good.  Even when we spit up all over them, grown-ups still think we are cute.  They even make throwing up sound so much nicer....they just call it spitting up for us babies.  Whew!   :-)  Thank you, Daddy and Mommy, for letting my favorite Aunt babysit me.  She really is my fav Aunt b/c she is my only Aunt.  There is that fun saying that goes something like this..... "Whatever happens in my Aunt's home stays there"....but in my case, since my Aunt blogs everything, that is so not true!  Now you know what we did!  :-)
Above:  She fell asleep after about two hours of playful energy.  As you can see, Aunt Carolyn needed a nap too.  Love the hair!  Sophia played with my hair for awhile.  Cheap, easy entertainment.  :-)
 Below:  A closer up of Sophia and a better shot of Aunt Carolyn after smoothing the hair down from Sophia's handiwork.  :-)  Her head has dropped, now she was completely asleep.  Dead weight.  LOL!

 Above:  She woke up after her little nap in deep thought it looks like.  :-)  I love this pic.  Sophia looks content to be with her Aunt.  Ahhhh!
Below:  Come on Aunt Carolyn!  Stop taking my picture, and put the bottle back into my mouth.  I'm a hungry little woman!  :-)  You're bound to have to change at least one diaper while I'm here, so let's get this done!  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment