Saturday, February 1, 2014

Spending Late Friday Night with the Most AMAZING Gal Pals!!!

 After getting home from the Nash's, a few of my best gal pals spent the night at my house.  Packing it all in one Sabbath night.  We had so much kosher girlpal Sabbath fun, understatement, and stayed up until 1:30AM before we put ourselves to bed, so that we wouldn't sleep through services the next day!  No pictures of us b/c we were in our house clothes/pajamas...rated "P".  :-)  We admire the Irish dancers...they are so talented, but my gal pals and I cannot Irish dance to save our lives, so we turned on David musical and "pretended" like we knew how....we looked so ridiculous that we laughed so hard at least I thought laughter was going to kill us.  It was the Sabbath, so we reigned it in.   :-)  I will say I really love my gal pals...they are the best!!!  Above are some yummy potatoes that I cooked for breakfast Sabbath morning for "the sisterhood."  Blooper of the day:..... Later on, my dad told me he smelled garlic and I realized I wasn't going to have much fellowshipping at services b/c I was the garlic smell from cooking the potatoes.  Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Well K and I, between services and the PCD, went to a mid-eastern restaurant which we soon found out was also a Hookah lounge. So we went to the PCD smelling like tobacco...and one of the students said how someone smelled and looked toward K and said, "I think it is that guy!" K was humiliated! ~Mlee

    ReplyDelete