Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yummy Non Gluten Treats

 A friend asked me to bake a weeks supply of sugarfree and non gluten treats for them this week...so I spent a good part of the day working on their order.  I started with brown rice flour sugarfree blueberry muffins. Of course I used all natural pure stevia to sweeten. Came out absolutely yummy.  Recipe for these will be featured in my non gluten cookbook!

 Here's the lot of their finished order! 
 Cinnamon and Ginger Crunchy Crisps...the recipe for these will be featured in my non gluten cookbook
 Sugarfree Almond Cookies with Brown Rice Flour...Made with real natural almonds.  Recipe to be in non gluten cookbook
 Sugarfree Ginger Cookies...the recipe for these will be in my non gluten cookbook
garlic chips..recipe will be featured in non gluten cookbook.  Most of these recipes can be found right now individually in my culinary elegance etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment