Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Food Canisters

 Another Blessing!  Last month I decided I needed to get storage canisters for my kitchen to make get to pantry items like rice, beans, flour, etc easier and less mess.  I knew I wanted glass canisters b/c the plastic ones aren't healthy..since plastic can be a cancer causing agent with food.  The glass canisters that I looked at last month were more money than I was willing to spend, so I let it go...it's not like I just had to have the canisters...I've lived 33 years without them after all.  ha, ha!....  Just last week I went to Ross Store to buy a bridal shower gift for someone, and yes, I got them their gift, ha, ha, but I ran into these when I was buying the gift for them, check out the price...I knew this was a blessing for me....so I snapped it up....I love the color black for kitchen gadgets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment